Today we’d like to introduce you to Sharone Houri.
Sharone, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
I’ve been writing since I was nine years old. I originally dived into the tech world when I started working at Wix a few years back as an SEO reviewer and technical support agent. I then went on to learn more about digital marketing by working at an agency in Fort Lauderdale, which taught me everything from optimization, killer content, all the way to driving conversions.
With that knowledge in mind, I decided to venture off on my own and build my own clientele. Now, here I am, prospecting and networking as much as I can on my way to my personal empire.
Overall, has it been relatively smooth? If not, what were some of the struggles along the way?
– having to pivot from my personal vision into what the target audience is looking for.
– Prioritizing and not procrastinating with work.
– Working hard without an immediate ROI can be scary and at times make you feel hopeless.
– Sometimes sensitive to criticism- bruised ego when clients aren’t happy- have to push harder and go above and beyond.
Please tell us about Sharone Houri Freelancing.
Right now, I am a freelance digital marketing individual who works harder than anyone will ever work. I am a strong believer in making my clients happy not only with my work but by having a kind personality. This means going above and beyond for my clients and ensuring that the work resonates with them.
I am a big believer in simple kindness and making my clients happy. This differentiates me from others as I am doing what I love and it’s less about the money. My freelancing work will soon turn into a full-throttle digital agency, but for now, I want to focus on my personal and dedicated relationship with each and every one of my clients.
What role has luck had in your life and business?
I don’t believe in luck, but I believe in G-d. I think that he plays a huge role in my life, especially when I don’t agree or stress about certain situations. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, so this mentality alone helps me tremendously in facing difficult challenges and never giving up.
- Website: www.withoutartificial.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/withoutartificial/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/withoutartificial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SharoneHouri
- Other: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharone-houri/