Today we’d like to introduce you to Mercedes Navil Vasquez.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Mercedes Navil. So, let’s start at the beginning, and we can move on from there.
When I first started my blog in October of 2015, it was purely a hobby. I found myself spending all my time searching in Pinterest for beautiful inspiration, studying about design and edition. And to be quite honest… I was bored with my therapist lifestyle.
I’m a Physical Therapist with a specialization in Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Therapy (Energy Medicine), and I love to help people too. But I have discovered that my passion is photography and show the world through my pictures. I learned that only going to seminars, studying, and then participating in some scientist events wasn’t quite fulfilling my sense of purpose and passion. I was searching for something bigger, something more.
Blogging and doing the things I love, picking the content I like, allowed me to create a brand and a unique voice. Running a business takes a lot of patience and smart work. Often in life, you have to first get through the valleys to reach your personal mountaintop.
Has it been a smooth road?
My principal struggle is time, working in a clinic/hospital with patients and researching every day about magnetic fields (a new field), left me with a little amount of time for my blog, take pictures and create content. But now I have divided my time more efficiently, and I have more time to spend creating amazing things.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with The Everyday Girl – tell our readers more, for example, what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
I manage my blog based in these four simple rules.
1. Do I like and respect you: I show my pictures and all the material on my social media in a very attractive and organized way. The idea of this is when you leave my page you feel inspired and not frustrated.
2. What can you do for me? We all are always looking for something, that’s why in The Everyday Girl you will find recommendations of places, food, clothing and the best spots to take pictures.
3. Can you prove it? I enjoy creating content with a lot of colors and discovering wonderful places on the way, you can notice that on my pictures. Also, you can go to the places I have visited and taken fantastic pictures.
4. Easy ways to buy: I love beautiful and delicate things, but, sometimes the audience is looking for something affordable and comfortable. That’s why I share content for all the budgets.
Let’s touch on your thoughts about our city – what do you like the most and least?
Why I love Miami:
1. The weather is perfect. Wonderful sunrises and magical sunsets.
2. You can go to the beach any day
3. There is always something going on. You will never get bored!
4. Açai bowls with avocados and mangos everywhere
5. Dance, Dance, Dance. I love to dance, and Miami is the perfect city for that!
Things that I don’t like about Miami:
1. Miami time. Everyone Always Running Late
2. The hurricane season
3. When the department stores roll out their winter lines, that is our cue to stop visiting the mall for a couple of months.
- Website: https://theeveryday-girl.com
- Phone: +1.786.830.9290
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mercedesnavil/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MercedesNavil/
Alex Palmer, Edin Chavez
Getting in touch: VoyageMIA is built on recommendations from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you know someone who deserves recognition please let us know here.