For many of us, some of our best memories are from late night dining with friends. Sometimes sober, sometimes not so sober, but always a blast. There’s nothing like eating something super satisfying at 2AM – cheers to the heroes that work the late shift and make it happen. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Mulberry 1965
While some might argue that there is better pizza available, we would argue that even if that were true, you wouldn’t be able to have it at 3AM, which is why we’ll always have a soft spot in our hearts for the good folks at Mulberry. Solid pizza, available late at night when nothing other than pizza will do.
2. Versailles Restaurant
Versailles Restaurant, one of the most famous Cuban restaurants in the US, has been serving tasty Cuban cuisine and culture to the South Florida community and tourists from around the world for four decades.
- Amazing Cuban food & bakery; always packed and for good reason
- Very reasonable pricing, good portions, excellent execution
- Versailles is one of the first place politicians visit locally to garner support from the Cuban exile community, and the restaurant is a favorite among the media for gathering commentary and footage of the community’s take on social and political issues
3. La Sandwicherie
Shoutout to the always dapper Michael Sales
- Some of the best sandwiches in all of the Tri-County area
- The salad is on point as well for those watching carbs
- The Nutella croissant is an AMAZING choice for breakfast
4. Larios On The Beach
For over 24 years, Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s award-winning restaurant, Larios on the Beach has been known as Miami Beach’s go-to destination for authentic, award-winning Cuban cuisine, world famous mojitos and a stunning view of South Beach’s Ocean Drive.
5. La Sandwicherie Brickell
Can you tell we love La Sandwicherie!? This is one of our favorite spots for lunch in Brickell, but as a late night spot it’s even harder to beat. Great soups, salads and of course the sandwiches are consistently excellent.
6. Milly’s Empanada Factory
- The best empanadas in town (so good, they’ve been wholesaling their empanadas all over Miami for years)
- The cheese tequeños are out of this world good; fried, crispy, cheesey goodness
- The vegetarian arepa sandwich is a real winner as well
7. Insomnia Cookies
Incredible cookies, ice cream, and cookie-ice cream sandwiches and they are open till 5AM everyday! EVERY. DAY. We LOVE Insomnia Cookies.
8. Bagel Cove Restaurant & Deli
- Bagels 24/7 – we’re in. Sometimes late at night, all you want is a solid bagel and Bagel Cove delivers.
Address: 5705 Hallandale Beach Blvd, West Park, FL 33023
Phone: (954) 589-1579
Mon – Thu: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 12:00 am
Sat: 8:00 am – 12:00 am
Sun: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
It’s only open until 9AM most days, but it’s open until midnight on Friday and Saturday which is rare for a vegan spot.
- Healthy, authentic, vegan Jamaican food
- Large portion sizes, reasonable prices (especially given that it’s vegan)